Thursday 20 November 2014

To make it up to you...

Hi everyone!

Oop, wait. Let me wipe the cobwebs from my keyboard...

asdrxctfgvyuihjokpl[;]'wqaertyuiop[]xzcbnm,.q23w4e5rtygulihojpml[,;].

(That was me wiping the cobwebs from my keyboard...get it? Because my hand was running across the keys...oh, you got it the first time...sorry.)

Here we are at the ol' blog again! Things have been rather busy over here. I'd come home from a long day of adventuring and see my laptop staring at me from across the room. "Blog," it proclaimed, "blog tonight and blog forevermore!"

Finally, after about a week of resisting, I turned to my possessed laptop and replied: "...m'kay, whatever."

I will post about my adventures very soon (like, within 20 minutes) but I wanted to dedicate this post to explaining why I haven't been blogging, apologize, and make it up to you by including an Ayrton-blog fan favorite...FUN WITH SIGNS!

No, he gives me life insurance...I don't really feel he owes me more than that...

This is a PSA about looking both ways before crossing the street...showing a car-stricken corpse staring directly into the camera with her cold, dead eyes...IS THIS REALLY NECESSARY!?

Taking the humans as road-kill thing one creepy step further...this whole city needs to see a shrink!

London: creative with depictions of death, unimaginative with cereal names.

I especially like "enjoy essential nutrients." 
"I say Margaret, this folic acid and zinc is absolutely delectable!"

Look how excited the British Snap, Crackle, and Pop are. 
"SHAPES!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment